Soul Chain – Sharon Eyal And The Ballet Of The Beats
Soul Chain – Sharon Eyal And The Ballet Of The Beats © Andreas Etter
A uniformly seeming mass with eccentric movements, constantly halfway between dancing to hard techno-beats: this only describes parts of the high-performance dance of "Soul Chain", a piece by the renowned Israeli choreographer Sharon Eyal, which she created especially for the dance ensemble "tanzmainz" of the Mainz State Theater. Accurate and uniform, the bodies pulsate to the beat and yet the individual suddenly and sometimes almost imperceptibly beats his own path. "Soul Chain" makes the contrast between the individual and the group visible.
- STATUSESTATUS DEL PROGRAMAcompleted
- ProducerProductorMemo Jeftic (Memofilm)
- EditorEditorJule Broda (ZDF/3sat)
- Director of PhotographyDirector de fotografíaAndreas Morell
- PRODUCTION YEARAÑO DE PRODUCCIÓN2018
- RECORDEDGRABACIÓNGermany, 2018
- DANCE STYLEESTILO DE BAILEModern dance
- PIECE OF DANCEPIEZA DE BAILE (EN INGLÉS)Soul Chain
- SOURCE VIDEO/AUDIOFORMATO VÍDEO/AUDIOother / Stereo
More detailed information is only available for IMZ Members. Please log in to access all further information. Not a member yet? Check out all benefits of the IMZ Membership!